Lancaster Veterinary Clinic was started in 1959 by Dr. Russell Schepper. In 1988 Dr. Sally Harper joined the team and became an owner in 1992. Together with two other veterinarians, Dr. Harper has been providing medical help to large and small animals in the Lancaster area for nearly 30 years.
Lancaster Veterinary Clinic works with both large and small animals. Many of their patients are from local farms and include cows, horses, sheep, goats and pigs. The vets at the clinic are also well equipped to handle dogs, cats and other small animals. And they're always willing to educate pet owners about the best ways to care for their pets. In addition to these services, Lancaster Vet Clinic also houses many animals waiting to be adopted by loving families.
Due to the expansion of the local Lancaster Airport, Dr. Harper and her staff found themselves needing a new location. With the help of an SBA 504 loan provided by WBD, financed through Wisconsin Bank & Trust, Dr. Harper was able to construct a new building which provides easy access for both small and large animal clients. The new location also increases the number of exam rooms and kennels available and makes it easy for the vets to monitor critical hospitalized patients. The relocation also allows Dr. Harper to add 14 new positions to the Lancaster Vet Clinic family.